Attend a Warrior Writers Event
Host a Warrior Writers Event
Contact Warrior Writers to host a workshop, training, retreat, reading or art exhibition
- Volunteer to work with our staff in Philadelphia
- Donate time, talent, art supplies or space for workshops, performances or exhibits
- Donate or lend artistic equipment (camera, editing equipment, etc.)
- Help organize a Warrior Writers event
- Offer editing skills and literary critiques of writing
- Write a review of our new book
- Host a Warrior Writers event
- Contact us at email@example.com to volunteer.
U.S. Veterans Artist in Residence at Big Bend National Park
Thanks to the Big Bend Natural History Association and the National Park Service, Big Bend National Park offers two Artist in Residencies for U.S. Veterans and one open to the general public. Each has a cash stipend, house, public engagement.
Hambridge Center Veteran Fellowship
The Hambridge Center for Creative Arts and Sciences is offering a Veteran Fellowship! Hambridge will provide a $700 stipend and waives the fee for a 2 week residency for an outstanding applicant in any discipline that served in the U.S. Military. A sanctuary of time and space situated on 600 acres in the mountains of north Georgia, the Hambridge inspires individuals working in a broad range of disciplines to create works of the highest caliber.
GWOT Oral History Project
- When: Deadline open
- What: Tell your story for the GWOT Oral History Project website. The purpose of the project is to record oral testimony of people who served in Iraq or Afghanistan during the wars.
- Contact: Zach Laporte, firstname.lastname@example.org
- More information
Narrative Inquiry in Bioethics
- When: Deadline open
- What: Call for submissions to a collection of personal stories from war veterans, Veterans' Healthcare on the Homefront, published by Johns Hopkins University Press.
- Submission Information
Help fund Warrior Writers Work
We are a 501C3 tax-deductible non-profit organization.
- Become a sustaining donor or make a one-time donation
- Download Sponsor a Vet form
- Throw a house party
- Help us research grant opportunities or donors
Help get the word out about Warrior Writers
- Share our books with folks you know, universities, organizations, schools, and libraries
- Tell service members and veterans you know about Warrior Writers!
- Advertise or review our books on your blog or website
- Ask your local paper to write a story about WW or to review of our new book
Stay in touch
Sign up to receive our e-newsletter to find out about events, volunteer opportunities, and art and creative writing opportunities.
Contact us at email@example.com or CultureTrust/Warrior Writers, 1315 Walnut Street, Suite 320, Philadelphia, PA 19107 for more information on volunteer opportunities and upcoming events.
Partners and Discounts